INFLECTION Con 2: Startup Competition Winners
This year, INFLECTION Con added in a startup competition, with companies presenting and competing for a slate of prizes including:
- $12K in Microsoft Azure credits + services and mentorship from Microsoft for Startups for all companies
And for the grand prize winner:
- $250K in fee free financial processing from Stripe
- $15K in product development services from Little Universe
- $15K in brand development services from Scout Lab
- $10K in product marketing services from Sage Labs
Here are the companies:
Grand Prize Winner
KidzToPros is a technology platform that empowers K-12 educators to provide affordable extra curricular programs for kids. Over 20,000 students have participated in KidzToPros powered programming, with over 7 figures in revenue.
BoostMySchool is an all-in-one fundraising platform for schools, handling everything from donor management to fundraising.
Grippy - A light weight, mobile-first approach to car rentals
AIKit is an AI platform (booster, recommender) which organically collect and analyze data based on customer behaviors and personalize content for customer purchases.
Congrats to all the teams who presented!
To be notified about future startup competitions, sign up to our newsletter.